1. Qiang Wang, Fengsheng Qi, Zhu He, Yawei Li, Guangqiang Li*, Effect of graphite content and heating temperature on carbon pick-up of ultra-low-carbon steel from magnesia-carbon refractory using CFD modelling, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 120 (2018) 86–94.
2. Qiang Wang, Ruiting Wang, Zhu He, Guangqiang Li*, Baokuan Li , Huabing Li, Numerical analysis of inclusion motion behavior in electroslag remelting process, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 125 (2018) 1333–1344.
3. D. M. Xu, X. L. Wan, J. X. Yu, G. Xua and G. Q. Li, Effect of grain refinement on strain hardening and fracture in austenitic stainless steel, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1080/02670836.2018.1451735.
4. Y. Liu, L. Wang, G. Li*, Z. Zhang, X. Xu, Y. Li, J. Chen, Effect of Submicron-Carbon-Containing MgO-C Refractories on Carbon Pickup of Ultra-Low Carbon Steel, J. Ceram. Sci. Technol. 1-8 (2018) DOI: 10.4416/JCST2017-00087.
5. Y. Liu, G.Q. Li, X.L. Wan, H. Gang, K.M. Wu & X. Zhang, Quantitative analysis o f microstructure and impact toughness in the simulated coarse-grained heat-affected zone of Cu-bearing steels, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, DOI: 10.1080/15376494.2018.1455938.
6. Yu Liu, Xiangliang Wan, Guangqiang Li*, Yong Wang, Wan Zheng & Yanhui, Grain refinement in coarse-grained heat-affected zone of Al–Ti–Mg complex deoxidised steel, Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, DOI: 10.1080/13621718.2018.1476804
7. Wang, Henghui; Li, Guangqiang*; Ma, Jianghua, Zha, Dong, The effect of methane decomposition on the formation and magnetic properties of iron carbide prepared from oolitic hematite, RSC ADVANCES, 2017, 7(7): 3921-3927.
8. Schneider, Juergen; Li, Guangqiang; Franke, Armin; Zhou, Bowen, Evolution of microstructure at hot band annealing of ferritic FeSi steels, JOURNAL OF MAGNETISM AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS, 2017, 424: 26-32.
9. Wang, Qiang; He, Zhu; Li, Guangqiang*; Li, Baokuan; Zhu, Chengyi and Chen, Pengju, Numerical investigation of desulfurization behavior in electroslag remelting process, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER, 2017, 104: 943-951.
10. Wang, Qiang; Liu, Yu; He, Zhu; Li, Guangqiang*; Li, Baokuan, Numerical Analysis of Effect of Current on Desulfurization in Electroslag Remelting Process, ISIJ INTERNATIONAL, 2017, 57(2): 329-336.
11. Xu, D. M.; Li, G. Q.; Wan, X. L. et al, Deformation behavior of high yield strength - High ductility ultrafine-grained 316LN austenitic stainless steel, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A-STRUCTURAL MATERIALS PROPERTIES MICROSTRUCTURE AND PROCESSING, 2017, 688: 407-415.
12. Feng, Bo; Li, Guangqiang; Hou, Yanhui, et al, Enhanced thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped BiCuSeO due to decreased band gap, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 2017, 712: 386-393.
13. Wang, Qiang; Li, Guangqiang*; He, Zhu, Li, Baokuan, A three-phase comprehensive mathematical model of desulfurization in electroslag remelting process, APPLIED THERMAL ENGINEERING, 2017, 114: 874-886.
14. Qiang Wang; Li, Guangqiang*; Yunming Gao, et al.A coupled mathematical model and experimental validation of oxygen transport behavior in the electro-slag refining process Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2017, 47(4): 445-456.
15. Peng-ju CHEN, Cheng-yi ZHU*, Guang-qiang LI, Yawen DONG, and Zhicheng ZHANG, Effect of Sulphur Concentration on Precipitation Behaviors of MnScontaining Inclusions in GCr15 Bearing Steels after LF Refining, ISIJ International, Vol. 57 (2017), No. 6, pp. 1019–1028.
16. Dong Zhao, Guangqiang Li*, Henghui Wang, Jianghua Ma, Slag/Metal Separation from H2-Reduced High Phosphorus Oolitic Hematite, Vol. 57 (2017), No. 12, pp. 2131–2140.
17. Qiang Wang, Fang Wang, Guangqiang Li*, Yunming Gao, Baokuan Li, Simulation and experimental studies of effect of current on oxygen transfer in electroslag remelting process, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 113 (2017) 1021–1030.
18. H.H. Wang, G.Q. Li*, D. Zhao, J.H. Ma, J. Yang, Dephosphorization of high phosphorus oolitic hematite by acid leaching and the leaching kinetics, Hydrometallurgy, 171 (2017) 61–68.
19. Yu Liu, Guangqiang Li*, Li Wang and Zhao Zhang, Effect of the Tundish Gunning Materials on the Steel Cleanliness, High Temperature Materials and Processes, DOI 10.1515/htmp-2016-0137, accepted January 26, 2017.
20. Yu Liu, Zhao Zhang, Guangqiang Li*, Qiang Wang, Li Wang, and Baokuan Li, Effect of Current on Structure and Macrosegregation in Dual Alloy Ingot Processed by Electroslag Remelting, Metals, 2017, 7, 185; doi:10.3390/met7060185.
21. Yu Liu, Guangqiang Li, Xiangliang Wan, Honghong Wang, Kaiming Wu & R. D. K. Misra, The role of Cu and Al addition on the microstructure and fracture characteristics in the simulated coarse-grained heat affected zone of high-strength low-alloy steels with superior toughness, Materials Science and Technology, Accepted 29 Mar 2017, Published online: 25 Apr 2017; http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02670836.2017.1317975.
22. X. Wan, B. Zhou, K.C. Nune, Y. Li, K. Wu, G. Li*, In-situ microscopy study of grain refinement in the simulated heat-affected zone of high strength low-alloy steel by TiN particle, Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, 2017, 22(4): 343-352.
23. Yu Liu, Zhao Zhang, Guangqiang Li,* Qiang Wang, Li Wang, and Baokuan Li, Evolution of Desulfurization and Characterization of Inclusions in Dual Alloy Ingot Processed by Electroslag Remelting, steel research int., .87 (2017) ;DOI: 10.1002/srin.201700058.
24. Bowen Zhou, Chengyi Zhu, Guangqiang Li,* Xiangliang Wan, and Jürgen Schneider, Effect of Acid-Soluble Aluminum Content on Precipitates and Microstructure of Annealed Hot-Rolled Grain-Oriented Silicon Steel, Steel Research International, 87(12): 1702-1714., DOI: 10.1002/srin.201600056.
25. Yanhui Hou, Wan Zheng, Zhenhua Wu, Guangqiang Li, *, Nele Moelans ,** Muxing Guo, Babar Shahzad Khan, Study of Mn absorption by complex oxide inclusions in Al-Ti-Mg killed steels, Acta Materialia, 118 (2016) 8-16.
26. H. H. Wang, G. Q. Li, X. L. Wan*, H. H. Wang, K. C. Nune, Y. Li & K. M. Wu, Microstructural characteristics and impact toughness in YS690MPa steel weld metal for offshore structures, Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, 2016, 22(2): 133-142, DOI: 10.1080/13621718.2016.1204774.
27. Henghui Wang, Guangqiang Li*, Jian Yang, Jianghua Ma & Babar Shahzad Khan, The Behavior of Phosphorus During Reduction and Carburization of High-Phosphorus Oolitic Hematite with H2 and CH4, Metall and Materi Trans B (2016), 47B:2571-2581.
28. Cheng-yi ZHU, Peng-ju CHEN, Guang-qiang LI, * Xiao-yan LUO and Wan ZHENG, A Mathematical Model of Desulphurization Kinetics for Ultra-lowsulfur Steels Refining by Powder Injection during RH Processing, ISIJ International, 2016,56(8): 1368-1377, DOI: 10.2355/isijinternational.ISIJINT-2016-124.
29. Jun Dingn, Hongxi Zhu, Guangqiang Li,Chengji Deng, Zhinan Chai, Catalyst-assisted synthesisof α-Si3N4 in molten salt, Ceramics International42(2016)2892–2898. Short Communication.
30. Luwei Pan, Fangqin Dai∗, Jianning Huang, Shuang Liu, Guangqiang Li, Study of the effect of mineral matters on the thermal decomposition of Jimsar oil shale using TG–MS, Thermochimica Acta, 627-629 (2016) 31–38.
31. Qiang Wang*, Zhu He, Guangqiang Li, Baokuan Li, Numerical investigation on species transport in electroslag remelting dual alloy ingot, Applied Thermal Engineering, 103 (2016) 419–427.
32. Li Zhang*, Wu Zhang, Juhua Zhang and Guangqiang Li, Oxidation Kinetics and Oxygen Capacity of Ti-Bearing Blast Furnace Slag under Dynamic Oxidation Conditions, Metals 2016, 6, 105; doi:10.3390/met6050105.
33. Bowen Zhou, Guangqiang Li, Xiangliang Wan*, Yu Li, and Kaiming Wu, In-Situ Observation of Grain Refinement in the Simulated Heat-Affected Zone of High-Strength Low-Alloy Steel by Zr-Ti Combined Deoxidation, Met. Mater. Int., 2016, 22(2):267-2752/5, doi: 10.1007/s12540-016-5301-9.
34. Beiyue Ma, Yue Yin, Qiang Zhu, Yingying Zhai, Ying Li, Guangqiang Li, and Jingkun Yu, Slag Corrosion And Penetration Behaviors Of MgAl2O4 And Al2O3 Based Refractories, Refractories and Industrial Ceramics Vol. 56, No. 5, January, 2016, 494-501, Translated from Novye Ogneupory, No. 9, pp. 38 – 44, September 2015
35. X.A. Fan, Z.Y. Wu, G.Q. Li *, J.Wang, Z.D. Xiang, Z.H. Gan, High resistivity and low core loss of intergranular insulated Fe–6.5 wt.%Si/SiO2 composite compacts, Materials and Design 89 (2016) 1251–1258.
36. BEIYUE MA, YUE YIN, QIANG ZHU, YING LI, GUANGQIANG LI, JINGKUN YU, In-situ formation and densification of MgAl2O4-SmAlO3 ceramics by a single-step reaction sintering process, Ceramics Silikaty 59(2)109-114, May 2015.
37. Zhenhua Wu, Wan Zheng, Guangqiang Li*, Hiroyuki Matsuura, and Fumitaka Tsukihashi, Effect of Inclusions’ Behavior on the Microstructure in Al-Ti Deoxidized and Magnesium-Treated Steel with Different Aluminum Contents, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 46B(2015), No.3, pp 1226-1241.
38. G. Li *, M. Guo, Current Development of Slag Valorisation in China, Waste Biomass Valor, DOI 10.1007/s12649-014-9294-7, ISSN 1877-2641, Published online on Feb. 19, 2014.
39. Xinzhi Cai, Xi’an Fan, Zhenzhou Rong, Fan Yang, Zhanghua Gan and Guangqiang Li, Improved thermoelectric properties of Bi2Te3-xSex alloys by melt spinning and resistance pressing sintering, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 47 (2014) 115101 (9pp) , doi:10.1088/0022-3727/47/11/115101.
40. Zhaoyang Wu, Xi’an Fan, Guangqiang Li, Zhanghua Gan, Jian Wang, Zhan Zhang. Evolution from amorphous to nanocrystalline and corresponding magnetic properties of Fe-Si-B-Cu-Nb alloys by melt spinning and spark plasma sintering. Materials Science and Engineering: B, 2014, 187: 61-66.
41. Zhaoyang Wu, Xi’an Fan, Jian Wang, Guangqiang Li, Zhanghua Gan, Zhan Zhang. Core loss reduction in Fe–6.5 wt.%Si/SiO2 core-shell composites by ball milling coating and spark plasma sintering. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, 617: 21-28.
42. Zhenzhou Rong, Xi'an Fan, Fan Yang, Xinzhi Cai, Guangqiang Li. Microwave activated hot pressing: A new consolidation technique and its application to fine crystal bismuth telluride based compounds. Powder Technology, 2014, 267: 119-125.
43. Lei Lu, Xi’an Fan, Jianyi Zhanga,b, Xiaoming Hu, Guangqiang Li, Zhan Zhang. Evolution of structure and infrared radiation properties for ferrite-based amorphous coating. Applied Surface Science, 2014, 361: 82-87.
44. Xi’an Fan, Xinzhi Cai, Zhenzhou Rong, Fan Yang, Guangqiang Li, Zhanghua Gan. Resistance pressing sintering: A simple, economical and practical technique and its application to p-type (Bi,Sb)2Te3 thermoelectric materials, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, 607: 91-98.
45. FAN YANG, XI AN FAN, ZHEN ZHOU RONG, XIN ZHI CAI and GUANG QIANG LI. Lattice Thermal Conductivity Reduction Due to in Situ Generated Nano-Phase in Bi0.4Sb1.6Te3 Alloys by Microwave Activated Hot Pressing. Journal of Electronic Materials, Accepted，
46. ZHENG Wan, WU Zhen hua, LI Guang qiang＊. The effect of AlS content on inclusions characteristics of Al-Ti composite deoxidation steel by Ca treatment[J]. ISIJ Int. , Vol. 54 (2014), No. 8, pp. 1755–1764.
47. Guangqiang Li*, Chengyi Zhu, Yongjun Li, Xiongyuan Huang, Min Chen, The Effect of Na2O and K2O on the Partition Ratio of Phosphorus between CaO–SiO2–FetO–P2O5 Slag and Carbon-Saturated Iron, Steel Research International, Special Issue: MOLTEN2012, Volume 84, Issue 7, pages 687–694, July 2013.
48. Li, Guang Qiang; Zhou, Bo Wen; Schneider, Juergen; Kawalla, Rudolf, Effect of thermal treatment after hot rolling on the microstructure of Fe-2.4wt.%Si, 7th International Conference on Physical and Numerical Simulation of Materials Processing, ICPNS 2013, 6/16-6/19, Oulu, Finland, Materials Science Forum,Vol.762, 2013, 741 – 746.
49. Feng ZHANG, Guang-qiang LI, Control of Ultra Low Titanium in Ultra Low Carbon Al-Si Killed Steel, Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International, Volume 20, Issue 4, April 2013, Pages 20-25.
50. *Zhang, L.; Zhang, J. H.; Zhang, W.; Li, G. Q., Thermodynamic analysis of extraction of synthetic rutile from modified slag, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2013, 52/13,4924-4931.
51. Wu Jun, Li Taotao, Qi Ting, Qin Qingwei, Li Guangqiang, Zhu Bailin, Wu Run, Xie Changsheng, Influence of dopants on electrical properties of ZnO-V2O5 varistors deduced from AC impedance and variable-temperature dielectric spectroscopy, Journal of Electronic Materials, v 41, n 7, p 1970-1977, July 2012,
52. Jianfeng Wang, Guangqiang Li and Aida Xiao, A Bainite-Ferrite Multi-Phase Steel Strengthened by Ti-Microalloying, Materials Transactions, Vol.52 No.11 (2011) pp.2027-2031.
53. Rao Jiangping; Li Guangqiang; Yang Zhizheng, Research and application of new oxygen lance for BOF steelmaking, Advanced Materials Research, Volume:335-336, 2011,pp. 74-79.
54. J. Wu, T. Qi, T. T. Li, Q. W. Qin, G. Q. Li, B. L. Zhu, Z. D. Xiang, C. S. Xie, The AC impedance and variable temperature dielectric spectroscopic analysis of MnO2 doped and un-doped ZnO–V2O5 ceramics, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Published online 15, Nov. 2011, 8 pages, DOI 10.1007/s10854-011-0562-z. (Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, ISSN 0957-4522)
55. ZHANG Li, LI Guang-qiang, ZHANG Wu, Synthesis of rutile from high titania slag by pyrometallurgical route, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, 21(2011) 2317−2322.
56. X. A. Fan, G. Q. Li, W. Zhong, X. K. Duan, J. Y. Yang, Effect of Nanopowders Addition on the Thermoelectric Properties of n-Type Bi2Te3 Nanocomposites, Integrated Ferroelectrics, Volume 128, Issue 1, 2011, pp. 1-7.
57. WANG Jian-feng, LI Guang-qiang, XIAO Ai-da, et al. Nano-Scaled Fe3C Precipitates and Precipitation Strengthening in Hot Rolled Low Carbon High Strength Titanium Microalloyed Steel, Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 146-147 (2011), pp 838-843.
58. Yanhui Hou, Zhiyi Liu, Guangqiang Li, Qingkun Xia, Modeling of thermal exposure effect on the microstructure evolution and properties of high Cu/Mg ratio Al-Cu-Mg-Ag alloys, Advanced Materials Research Vols. 148-149 (2011) pp 136-140.
59. JIE FU, GUANGQIANG LI, XINPING MAO and KEMING FANG, Nano-Scale Cementite Precipitates and Comprehensive Strengthening Mechanism of Steel, Metallurgical and Materials Transaction A, 42 A, December 2011, pp 3797-3812
60. Feng Zhang, Guangqiang Li, Bo Wang, Yi Zhang, Effects of Calcium Treatment on Magnetic Properties of High Efficient Non-oriented Silicon Steel Sheets, AISTech 2011 Proceedings, Vol. II, 651-660, May 2-5, 2011, Indianapolis, USA.
61. Guangqiang Li, Hongwei NI, Recent progress of hot stage processing for steelmaking slags in China considering stability and heat recovery, 2nd International Slag Valorisation Symposium, Leuven,18-20/04/2011, 253-261
62. Guangqiang Li, Aida Xiao, Dezhi Wen, Guohua Jiao, Baiping Zheng, and Jie Fu, Study on the Production of Ti Micro-Alloyed High Strength Hot Rolled Steel by CSP Process, Materials Science Forum Vols. 654-656 (2010) pp 230-233.
63. Xu Guang, Chen Ting, Li Guangqiang, Luo Feng and Zhang Cong, Effect of controlled rolling and controlled cooling process on microstructure of Ti alloyed pipeline for CSP, Proceedings of BAC2010(CD), E-71-74.
64. Xiao Ai-da, Wen De-zhi, Li Guang-qiang, Wang Jian-feng: Development of CSP Mold Powder for Casting High-Ti Micro-Alloyed Steel in Lianyuan Steel, International Symposium on Thin Slab Casting and Rolling, pp 270-274, 2009/5/13.
65. Li Guangqiang, Qin Qingwei, Dong Tingliang, Zhu Chengyi, Influence of Nitrogen Content on the Corrosion Resistance of 304 Stainless Steel, Proceeding of the third Baosteel Biennial Academic Conference, 2008, Sept. 26-28, Shanghai, F16-19. ISBN 978-7-5439-3665-2
66. Zhizheng YANG, Guangqiang Li, Zhanzeng LIU, Yanghu JIANG, Youyu ZHOU, Causes for scabbing defect on SS400 hot-rolled strip and solving measures, The 4th International Congress on the Science and Technology of Steelmaking, Organized by: The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan and 19th Committee on Steelmaking, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan, October 6 - 8, 2008, pp. 82-85.
67. Li Guang-qiang, Wang Jian-feng, Wen De-zhi, Xiao Ai-da, Fu Jie，Low Cost HSLA-Steel Produced by BOF- CSP Process: A Primary Study on Ti Microallyed Pipe Line Steel, Journal of Iron and Steel Research International, Vol. 16, Supplement 1, 466-473.
68. Li Guang-qiang, Slag Valorisation in China: an Overview (Invited speaker)，Proceedings of the First International Slag Valorisation Symposium, Leuven, Belgium, 165-176. Apr. 6-7, 2009 Pre-ISVWG Publication, ISBN 978-94-6018- 049-1.
69. NI Hong-wei, HE Hang, LI Guang-qiang, LIU Jing, Preparation of Nanocrystalline 430L Stainless Steel by HEBM and SPS，Journal of iron and steel research, international. 2008, 15(4) : 73-76.
70. Guangqiang Li, Zhaoping CHEN, Xiaofang JIANG, Wei XIONG, Fumitaka TSUKIHASHI, A Model for Mn Ore Smelting Reduction in BOF Process, The 4th International Congress on the Science and Technology of Steelmaking, Organized by: The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan and 19th Committee on Steelmaking, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan, October 6 - 8, 2008, pp.280-283.
71. Zhaoping CHEN Changgui CHENG, Guangqiang Li, Chengyi ZHU, Xingming XIA, Temperature prediction of hot metal in a torpedo car during pretreatment process, The 4th International Congress on the Science and Technology of Steelmaking, Organized by: The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan and 19th Committee on Steelmaking, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan, October 6 - 8, 2008, pp.284-287.
72. Wei WANG, Chengyi ZHU, Zhaoping CHEN, Guangqiang Li, Xingming XIA, A kinetic model for hot metal pretreatment in a torpedo car, The 4th International Congress on the Science and Technology of Steelmaking, Organized by: The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan and 19th Committee on Steelmaking, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan, October 6 - 8, 2008, pp. 303-306.
73. Cheng-yi ZHU, Guang-qiang LI, Zhao-ping CHEN, Guojun MA and Jun LIU: Manganese Distribution Equilibrium between CaO-FetO-SiO2-MnO-P2O5-(Al2O3) Slags and Carbon Saturated Iron, ISIJ International, Vol. 48, No.2, 2008, pp. 123-129.
74. Pengbing, Liu Jing, Li Guangqiang and Zhang Xin, Fabrication and property measurement of ultra-fine high-nitrogen austenitic stainless steel, Baosteel Biennial Academic Conference, 2008, Sept. 26-28, Shanghai, F106-109. Shanghai Scientific and Technologica lLiterature Publishing House Co., Ltd., ISBN 978-7-5439-3665-2.
75. Zhao-ping Chen, Cheng-yi Zhu, Guang-qiang Li, Xin-ming Xia, Manganese and Phosphorus Distribution Equilibrium between CaO-FetO-SiO2-MnO-P2O5 Slags and Carbon Saturated Iron, Proceedings of AISTech 2008 Conference, the Association for Iron & Steel Technology, May 5-8, 2008, Pittsburgh, USA, in CDROM.
76. C. Zhaoping, Z. Chengyi, Li. Guangqiang, and L. Jun：Manganese and Phosphorus Distribution Equilibrium between CaO-FetO-SiO2-MnO-P2O5 Slags and Carbon Saturated Iron，INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON LIQUID METAL PROCESSING AND CASTING (LMPC2007), Nancy, France, September 2-5, 2007.
77. ZHU Cheng-yi, LI Guang-qiang, Qin Qing-wei, Ma Guo-jun: Thermodynamic principle and properties of electroplated RE-Ni-W-P-B4C composite coatings, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, 2007, Vol.17 (Special 1): s878-s885. Joint publish by Elsevier and Science Press, ISSN 1003-6326
78. H.W. Ni，H. He, G.Q. LI, W.T. Zhan, D.Q. Cang, G. Dan：Microstructure of 430L Stainless Steel Powders during High-energy Ball Milling, Materials Science Forum Vols. 561-565 (2007) pp. 1251-1254. Trans Tech Publications Inc. ISSN 0255-5476
79. LIU Jing, LI Guang-qiang, PENG Bing, ZHANG Xin, Effect of Nitrogen on Structure and Properties of Ultra-Fine Austenitic Stainless Steel, Proceedings of Sino-Swedish Structural Materials Symposium 2007. Journal of iron and steel research international,2007 Supl. 1, pp. 310-315. ISSN 1006-706X.
80. L. Zhang, L.N. Zhang, M.Y. Wang, G.Q. Li, Z.T. Sui, Precipitation selectivity of perovskite phase from Ti-bearing blast furnace slag under dynamic oxidation conditions, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 353 (2007) 2214–2220. ELSEVIER，ISSN: 0022-3093
81. LI Guang-qiang, GUO Mu-xing, ZHANG Feng, Bart BLANPAIN, Patrick WOLLANTS: In-situ Observation of Nitrogen Release from High Nitrogen Steels, Proceedings of International Conference on High Nitrogen Steels 2006, August 29-31, 2006 in Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China, Edited by Han Dong, Jie Su, Markus O. SPEIDEL, Beijing, Metallurgical Industry Press, 2006: pp. 415-420.
82. Liu Jing, Zhang Xin and Li Guangqiang: Preparation of Ultrafine Grain Austenitic Stainless Steel by SPS, Proceedings of the Second Baosteel Biennial Academic Conference, Edited by Xie Qihua and Hu Lejiang, Shanghai Scientific and Technological Literature Publishing House, May 25~26,Baosteel Research Institute, Shanghai, China, Vol. 3, pp. 246~250.
83. Peng Qichun, Chen Benqiang, Li Guangqiang et al., Analysis of Nature and Source of Micro-Inclusions in Tube Bloom and Steel Pipes Produced by Hengyang Pipe Factory, Proceedings of the Second Baosteel Biennial Academic Conference, Edited by Xie Qihua and Hu Lejiang, Shanghai Scientific and Technological Literature Publishing House, May 25~26, Baosteel Research Institute, Shanghai, China, Vol. 1, pp. 364~368.
84. Guangqiang Li, Jianghua Ma, Qiaozhen Shen, Hongwei Ni and Fumitaka Tsukihashi: Promotion of Iron Carbide Formation with V2O5 Addition, Proceedings of Asia Steel International Conference 2006, May 9-11, 2006, Fukuoka, Japan, pp. 404-408.
85. Guangqiang Li, Feng Zhang, Chengyi Zhu and Fumitaka Tsukihashi: Nitrogen Release from High Nitrogen Solid Steel, Proceedings of Asia Steel International Conference 2006, May 9-11, 2006, Fukuoka, Japan, pp. 820-824.
86. Guangqiang Li, Pengke Zhang, Linnan Zhang and Zhitong Sui: Enrichment and Growth of Magnetite from Copper Slags as A New Iron Ore Resource, Proceedings of the International workshop on Modern Science and Technology in 2006, China Science and Technology Press, May 18-19, 2006, pp. 7-11.
87. Qingwei Qin, Guangqiang Li: The Solubility of NiFe2O4 in Cryolite-based Melts, Proceedings of the International workshop on Modern Science and Technology in 2006, China Science and Technology Press, May 18-19, 2006, pp. 38-43.
88. Chengyi Zhu, Guangqiang Li, Qichun Peng, Yuanyuan Li: Study on the Properties of Electroplated Ni-W-P-B4C Composite Coatings, Proceedings of the International workshop on Modern Science and Technology in 2006, China Science and Technology Press, May 18-19, 2006, pp. 26-31.
89. G. Li, J. Ma, H. Ni, Q. Shen and F. Tsukihashi：Influences of oxide additions on formation reaction of iron carbide at 1023K， ISIJ International, Vol.46(2006), No. 7, pp. 981~986.
90. Li. Zhang, Linnan. Zhang, Mingyu Wang, Guangqiang Li and Zhitong Sui, Dynamic oxidation of the Ti-bearing blast furnace slag, ISIJ International, Vol.46(2006), No. 3, pp. 458~465.
91. Guangqiang Li, Jing Liu, Xin Zhang, Hongwei Ni and Huizhong Zhao: Preparation of Nanocrystalline High-nitrogen Stainless Steel by Mechanical Alloying and SPS Technique, Proceedings of the Joint Conference of HSLA Steels 2005 and ISUGS 2005, November 8-10, 2005. Sanya, Hainan, China, pp. 135-140.
92. Guangqiang Li, Tasuku. Hamano and Fumitaka. Tsukihashi, The effect of Na2O and Al2O3 on dephosphorization of molten steel by high basicity MgO saturated CaO-FeOx-SiO2 slag, ISIJ International, Vol. 45, 2005, pp. 12-18.
93. Guangqiang Li, Pengke Zhang, Chengyi Zhu and Qichun Peng, Li Zhang, Taiping Lou and Zhitong Sui, Recovery of Vanadium from Steelmaking Slags, Proceedings of the International workshop on modern science and technology, Kitami, Japan, September 14, 2004, pp. 85-88.
94. Guangqiang Li, Feng Zhang, Li Zhang, Zhitong Sui and Tie Ou, Recycling of converter slag by high temperature carbon thermal reduction, Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Waste Proceeding and Recycling in Mineral and Metallurgical Industries, 43rd Annual Conference of Metallurgists of CIM, Aug 22-25, 2004, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Edited by S. R. Rao et. al., pp. 249-261.
95. Tie Ou, Chenghuan Yu, Liangtian Liu and Guangqiang Li, Nitrogen absorption behavior of molten steel in nitrogen blowing process under vacuum, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Oxygen in Steelmaking, 43rd Annual Conference of Metallurgists of CIM, Aug 22-25, 2004, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Edited by G. Irons and S. Sun, pp. 131-141.
96. Guangqiang Li and Fumitaka Tsukihashi: Distribution Equilibria of Fe, Co and Ni between MgO-Saturated FeOx-MgO-SiO2 Slag and Ni Alloy, ISIJ International, 41(2001), pp. 1303-1308.
97. Zhitong Sui, Li Zhang, Taiping Lou, Guangqiang Li and Housheng Chen, A Novel Green Technique for the Recovery of Value-Nonferrous Metal Compounds from Molten Slags, The proceedings of the Yazawa International Symposium, Vol. I, Materials Processing Fundamentals and New Technologies, Edited by Florian Kongoli, Kimio Itagaki, Chikabumi Yamauchi and Hong Yong Sohn, TMS, San Diego, California, 3-6 March 2003, in conjunction with TMS Annual Meeting 2003, pp. 681-692.
98. Guangqiang Li, Ryo Inoue and Hideaki Suito, Measurement of Aluminum or Silicon Activity in Fe-Ni (< 30 mass %) Alloys Using Mullite and ZrO2-Based Solid Electrolyte Galvanic cell, Steel Research, 67(1996), pp.528~536.
99. Guangqiang Li and Hideaki Suito, Galvanic Cell Measurements on Supersaturated Activities of Oxygen in Fe-Al-M, (M = C, Te, Mn, Cr, Si, Ti, Zr, and Ce) Melts, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 28B(1997), pp. 251~258.
100. Guangqiang Li and Hideaki Suito, Effect of Alloying Element M (M = C, Te, Mn, Cr, Si, Ti, Zr, and Ce) on Supersaturation of Aluminum Deoxidation in Fe-Al-M Melts, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 28B(1997), pp. 259~264.
101. Guangqiang Li and Hideaki Suito, Electrochemical Measurement of Critical Supersaturation in Fe-O-M (M = Al, Si, and Zr) and Fe-O-Al-M (M = C, Mn, Cr, Si, and Ti) Melts, ISIJ International, 37(1997), pp. 762~769.
102. Jin song Zhang, Hua Huang, Lihua Cao, Fei Xia and Guangqiang Li, Semiconductive Properties and Impedance Spectra of Alumina-Silicon Carbide Whisker Composite, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 75(1992), pp. 2286~2288.
103. Xu Xiuguang, Li Guangqiang, Yu hualong and Wang Changzhen, Thermodynamic Study of La(FexAl1-x)13 alloys, J. Less-Common Metals, 175(1991), pp. 271~278.
104. Yang Wei, Li Guangqiang and Sui Zhitong, Coprecipitating Synthesis and Impedance Study of CaZr1-XInXO3-δ, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 17(1998), pp. 241~243.